- godishAsked on September 23, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Hi Can somebody please reset the "limit-left" for my account "GoDish" because it is again giving me same error as i have reported before ( as below ). thanks
- KadeJMAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Hello godish, I see what you mean and I also see your last response in regards to this from about 3 days ago. Unfortunately I'm not really seeing anywhere or a way for me to fix this for you on my end but I am fairly confident that Ceren will respond to you per your API Thread as soon as he has a chance to do so. I will also try to get ahold of him as a reminder to let him know about your response but I believe is already aware of it.
- godishAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 12:33 PM
thanks for response i hope ceren does that because we are waiting from this morning
- godishAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 02:02 PM
Hello is anybody going to help me please??????
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 04:35 PM
We are very sorry for the delay on this.
I have raised a ticket to our Next Level Support, so that someone will get back to you as soon as they can.
It looks like that something is wrong with your original API key. The error is not showing up when I test this with new API key.
Please kindly add another key and use it until the problem is fixed by our Development Team.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 08:10 AM
I checked our server logs and your API limit renews every day. Also I reset your request limit manually for today.
If you have any other problems related to this issue please let know.