- DoublePanicAsked on September 23, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Even though I am listed as having the "free" account, Interlogy has been billing my paypal account 9.99 monthly. This needs to cease immediately.
please delete my account immediately and send notification to my email address.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 01:07 PM
Hi, I checked your account and found that you have a current Premium Subscription which looks like it started back in May and appears that you never cancelled it. That is why you have continued to be billed for the plan. I'm not even seeing any notes about a cancellation for it. I see the charges for this were originally made through PayPal. I've qued this to be cancelled on our end for you but unfortunately this is not automated and may take about a week to go through our Billing Department since they take care of this for you usually once a week. However, you can actually speed this process up yourself by logging into your PayPal Account and cancelling it for a faster resolution so that you don't get charged again.
Please refer to these Instructions for further details on how to do that:
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.