- maxboostAsked on September 23, 2013 at 04:25 PM
i noticed the notication emails now says firstname.lastname@example.org but should the user email address
what went wrong ?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 06:43 PM
You can setup your own custom verified email address using this guide: How-to-Add-a-Custom-Sender-Address-to-an-Email-Alert
Please inform us if this is not what you need.
- maxboostAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 09:17 AM
No, see this form should be opening a support ticket works fine but does not add the form sender email address in for "reply". i have to edit and remove email@example.com via should be senders email address already in place
- maxboostAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 09:35 AM
Reply-to Email: is to E-Mail but when i get the ticket says firstname.lastname@example.org
thats the part i dont understand, 1 of 10 emails it will work
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 10:46 AM
could you set up a email address sender to the email notification with this issue?
- maxboostAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I dont think that will cause that, so what your saying is i "have" to setup a sender email for the sender "reply email" to work ?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 01:47 PM
could you try by configuring a sender E-mail address?Thanks