- danielrt9Asked on September 23, 2013 at 07:43 PM
I have a multi-page form that uses sessions to store the form data until the form is submitted. The user is able to go back to the form at any time to complete it.
How long is the session kept for if the user does not submit the form? That is, how long does the user have to complete the form once they have started?
- CesarAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 08:21 PM
Hello, they are kept indefinitely at the moment, although there are plans to clean them up after one month.
If you do need further assitance, do let us know. Thank you.
- danielrt9Answered on September 23, 2013 at 08:25 PM
When do you expect the 'clean up after one month' plan to be implemented?
Would you expect this to be implemented within the next 3 months?
- CesarAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 08:30 PM
There is no estimated time at the moment. But if we do have an update of that information we will let you know through this thread.
Do let us know if you need additional help.
- danielrt9Answered on December 05, 2013 at 06:44 PM
Users of my form have reported that their session data has been removed before there form was completed.
Has any clean up of session data been implemented?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 07:56 PM
As far as I know, there's no changes for the Autofill feature. Please let us know the form URL in question so we can check further. We can forward the thread to our developers if we can replicate the issue and/or if we can find a possible reason that causes the issue to happen.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 07:57 PM
By the way, I would suggest updating your new thread instead of this one. Your new thread UR: http://www.jotform.com/answers/299506.