- acreativesparkAsked on September 24, 2013 at 07:04 AM
I love the product so far, but I've run into an issue. Currently we have a payment form located at www.zirconlogistics.com/make-payment.
When a Canadian person enters their postal code (they are alpha-numeric) the form is validating only for US which are just numeric. How can I make this work.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 09:39 AM
I'd like to know if you are using a paypal test credit card, or using real credit card info, also could you attach an screenshot of the validation error?
- acreativesparkAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 11:49 AM
No, It's live transaction. I performed one with a US address (reguarl MC) and it worked. When trying to do the MC with a Canadian credit cart Canadian Postal Codes have Letters and the form is validating for numbers so it throws an error saying only numeric characters allowed. I'll get a screen shot if necessary soon, but maybe the additional information will help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 03:10 PM
Let me forward this thread to our developers so they can further check and advice. But we appreciate if you can share us the screenshot of the error so we can easily identify the error codes.
- acreativesparkAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 03:31 PM
Hi Welvin, Thanks for the response. I believe the issue was caused by the payee not selecting Canada for the country. I retested again and it is working.
Please close this for me, it's resolved. thanks for your help again!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 03:33 PM
Great! :) The report has been cancelled. Thanks for letting us know. Cheers!
- BorisAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 06:52 AM
Fatima, please note that your question has been moved to a separate thread, to avoid any confusion and so we can better assist you with the issue that you are experiencing.
We will be answering your query there. Thank you.
- LizvanzAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 03:42 PM
What is the postal code for Malawi. I tried to enter 265 but cant tnruough
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 21, 2017 at 07:28 PM
@LWS: Allow me to answer your question into a separate thread. Here's the link https://www.jotform.com/answers/1205543.