- CoverArtFactoryAsked on September 24, 2013 at 09:55 AM
Hi, I am about to start a premium account but during our experiments with "Starter" we experienced some problems when we tryed to upload bigger than around 1 MB.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Yes you can change/set the upload file size limit of your form's upload question:
Here are the steps:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Select the file upload question of your form.
3. Click the Max Size button on the form header.
4. Here you can change the max file size which you want to allow you user.
5. Click Ok to save.
Hope this helps.
Here are few guides which will help you understand the allowed file size and allowed file type.