- email@example.comAsked on September 25, 2013 at 03:17 AM
for some reason the code step is the only image that doesn't show. Can you repost the HTML coding to enter?
This is a re-post of a comment on Creating a Scrollable Terms and Conditions
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 07:13 AM
Here is the complete steps:
1. Insert a Free Text (HTML) tool in your form. This can be found under the Power Tools section
2. Click on the tool you just added then click the HTML button in the toolbar to bring up a text area in which you can paste custom HTML code.
3. Paste this codes in the HTML area:
<textarea cols="40" rows="10" disabled="disabled">Message Here</textarea>
You can adjust the cols and rows for the height an width.
Let us know if you have other questions.