- bocnrollAsked on May 25, 2011 at 04:10 AM
I would like to know if it's possible to send the forms results to a database, like MYSQL.
Can I modify the "send" button? Is it possible?
Thank you so much.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 25, 2011 at 08:42 AM
With the use of the send post option you can send the data submitted in the form
to your database.
To see how it works:
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
2. Go to "Setup & Share" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter http://domain.com/test.php
3. Enable the "Send Post Data"
4. Save and submit your form.
As for your 2nd question can you please provide details on what you mean by
modify the send button?
- bocnrollAnswered on May 27, 2011 at 03:03 AMThank you so much!
Kind regards from Barcelona.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 10:35 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)