- waacAsked on September 25, 2013 at 06:24 PM
Help, please. My time is short before I leave town. I have not been able to add PayPal to this FORM:
WAAC Membership Registration Form with PayPal
When I try I get JotForm's message box
You cannot add more than one payment tool. Please delete the existing one first.
So where and how do I delete the existing payment tool? This form used to have PayPal linked to it and for some unknown reason, it has disappeared. I did not remove it as I haven't been in here since July.
Thanks for any help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 08:16 PM
There's an existing Payment Tool in your Form, and that causes the error to popup. If you want to modify the Payment Tool and add your product items, just simply click "Wizard" icon and follow steps by clicking "Next" button:
- pinoytechAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 10:00 PM
For some reason, you response came out empty. Can you please post it again using the link bellow?
- waacAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 10:41 PM
I found it THANK YOU!
- pinoytechAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Please refer on this thread for my response: http://www.jotform.me/answers/272271-Form-currently-unavailable-issue-#1