- petrifiederotaAsked on September 25, 2013 at 09:17 PM
- khrisellAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 09:37 PM
Hello,I am having challenges understanding exactly what you are trying to achieve. Do you have more information or say an example or screenshot that can help me visualize or understand this issue better?
- khrisellAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 09:40 PM
Here's the instruction on how to add auto-responder.
1. Click Set-up and Embed
2. Then Click Email Alerts
3. Add New Email
4. Then tick "Auto-Responder Email" and clicke "Next"
5. Now the auto-responder email configuration will appear.
After setting it up, click Next.
And after setting the Email template, click Finish.
You may try to test an actual submission so that you can see the auto-responder on your email after submission.
Kindly let us know if you have further questions or inquiry.
If it is a new topic, kindly open a new thread to avoid confusion and assist you better.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- petrifiederotaAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 12:43 PMThe issue I am having is that I am trying to add a clickable link to my
autoresponding e-mail which would bring guest to the form I created on jot
form. How do I do that?
On Wednesday, September 25, 2013, JotForm Support Forum <
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 07:28 PM
I can see that you succeeded on adding the form link to your email autoresponder, thats right?
Please let us know if you need further assistance
- petrifiederotaAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 07:34 PMNow how do I link that to my wix site and to my member login button?
On Thursday, September 26, 2013, JotForm Support Forum
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 07:36 PM
please check this guide about adding your form to a Wix website: