- petrifiederotaAsked on September 25, 2013 at 09:40 PM
- khrisellAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 09:55 PM
To be able to add a link to your auto-responder email, you must have an auto-responder email set-up on your form first. To do that, kindly follow the steps below.
1. Click Set-up and Embed
2. Then Click Email Alerts
3. Add New Email
4. Then tick "Auto-Responder Email" and clicke "Next"
5. Now the auto-responder email configuration will appear.
After setting it up, click Next.
You will now see the email template.
That is the email that your user will receive after submission.
So you can add the link that you are wanting to add, anywhere in the body of the template.
Then click Finish when you're done.
Kindly let us know if you have further questions or inquiry.
If it is a new topic, kindly open a new thread to avoid confusion and assist you better.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- petrifiederotaAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 07:24 PMHow do I now link that form to a member login button on my wix site? So
that when they click on it sends them the email with the link which they
can use to signup to become a member?
On Wednesday, September 25, 2013, JotForm Support Forum <