- petrifiederotaAsked on September 26, 2013 at 06:55 PM
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 09:10 PM
please check this guide about adding your form to a Wix website:
- petrifiederotaAnswered on September 27, 2013 at 08:35 PMHmm. I think this answers half of the question but not how to have the form
come up with the click of the members button. So when they click on the
login/ signup button the form comes up. How do I do that?
- khrisellAnswered on September 27, 2013 at 10:45 PM
You can add a page break on that form so that the first part would be the login details and add a condition if it meets the criteria, they will be able to access the form.
However, we don't allow login forms asking for username and password as your form might be blocked by our Automatic Phishing detector and might lead to account suspension.
The best advice I can give you is that instead of using Username and password field, you can try to use, access code instead, or simply email address field where if they input their email address(Under condition), they will be able to go through the form.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance on this.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)
- petrifiederotaAnswered on September 28, 2013 at 11:32 AMOk. I understand that I think I am referring to being able to connect that
to a member login button that I have set up on the page already. They allow
you to set it up to have someone login first before access to the page. Is
there a way to do that or does that still fall under the phising criteria
you are speaking about
On Friday, September 27, 2013, JotForm Support Forum
- CesarAnswered on September 28, 2013 at 01:22 PM
To identify the user who submitted the form you could send the data using URL parameters. For example a user field could be populated by passing along that data through the URL, like so:
Kindly let us know if you need additional assistance. Thank you.