- smripleyAsked on May 25, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Dropbox Integration is not working. I have verified and attempted the following:
- Reinstall the integration from both the Jotform and Dropbox Side multiple times.
- Verified the ID Field is checked in the submissions page
- Left the 'Folder Name' as default
It was working initially and then renamed the Jotform folder on Dropbox. Upon the next submission the folder was recreated.
I then changed the Folder Name to something other than default.
Integration stopped working at this point; all attachments stay on Jotform.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 04:23 PM
Your forms are not integrated to Dropbox
Please try re-integrating to Dropbox. If problem still persists after you have done what I said, contact us again. Thank you.
- smripleyAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 04:29 PM
I mentioned my troubleshooting steps in my post which stated the forms were integrated to Dropbox and not working.
They are now configured back to be integrated and still are not populating into dropbox.
Any help would be appreciated.
- smripleyAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 04:32 PM
I just added a new form titled "Test," activated the dropbox integration and it works as expected.
However, my other two forms do not push to dropbox.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 04:35 PM
Last I checked, your forms were not integrated to Dropbox, hence the screenshot I provided above.
Upon checking again, it looks like they are integrated now. Did you just turn the integration on? If not, there might be some bug that's causing it to turn off and on.
Try cloning your form and redoing the integration on the newly-cloned form. If it still does not work, please let us know.
To clone your form:
1. Go to My forms
2. Right-click on your form, then click Clone Form
- SoulPhiyaAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 06:02 PM
i turned in dropbox intergration. but does it only work on submissions after dropbox intergration has been turned on? can you push through my old submissions? this is gettin ridiculous! hoops I tell you HOOPS!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 10:06 PM
Unfortunately, only new submissions will be uploaded to your dropbox account after the integration. Submissions made prior to the integration cannot be pushed to Dropbox.
We apologize for this inconvenience. Please create a separate thread for this request so that I can create a report ticket for it. Thank you and have a good one!