- unicsAsked on May 25, 2011 at 12:22 PM
My website theme is more on dark color theme and the color of the field that is set to "required" is light pink when you missed it. I just want to leave it as it is without a color. Can anybody help me? I'm a newby in website designing.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 07:24 AM
Here's what to do to remove the background highlighting from required fields:
1. Load the form in question into your form builder and while on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Preferences" in the toolbar
2. Click the "Form Styles" tab, click the area to the right of "Inject Custom CSS" and enter the following:
background:none repeat scroll 0 0;
3. Click "Close Settings" and save your update
You may find additional information in this related thread useful.
Thanks for asking and please feel free to enquire more about this and other features of our forms. We'll be glad to assist you where we can.