- BluesmanAsked on May 25, 2011 at 03:49 PM
I can print the Excel version but it's too huge to share.
Please call me 773-841-5262
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 27, 2011 at 08:53 AM
Can you try this?
Log into your account, select the form and right click on it. You will get a Create PDF Form option. Select that and download the PDF form. Then try printing that.
- BluesmanAnswered on May 31, 2011 at 04:12 AM
I need to be able to print all 50 entries. Is there a way we can do that without having over 250 pages in spread sheet style?
Of course, we can PDF page by page but that would be a nightmare.
Fernando Jones, Blues Camp & Blues Ensemble Director
Columbia College Chicago
1014 S. Michigan Avenue • Chicago, IL 60605
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 31, 2011 at 06:03 PM
You can always do a little formatting on the Excel spreadsheet if saving paper and ink is what you're concerned of.
Another solution is to print the entries directly one by one inside the Submissions page
Another option is to create an html table report for your form, view that report in a browser and then print the page directly.
To create an html table report:
1. Go to My Forms then click on the form that you want to create a report of
2. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
3. Choose HTML table then click Next
4. Check/uncheck the fields that you want to show/hide, click Next
5. Copy and go to the url provided
You can then print the actual html table page.
Hope these solutions were of any use to you. Let me know if there's anything else you need. Thank you.
- webministerAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 10:27 AM
I'm having an issue with printing an excel report. If my report includes columns A-G, when I print, the preview includes all of the columns with the highlighted title area. I have to copy the content into a blank excel spreadsheet, save it and print the new one.
Is there a better way?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 02:22 PM
Kindly open a new thread for your issue. Please include as much details as possible - a screenshot would be great.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!