- RickGregoryAsked on September 28, 2013 at 01:31 PM
How do you remove / clean up the list of emails for both Notification and Confirmation notices?
Screen shot example provided.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 28, 2013 at 01:57 PM
You'll need to access your My Account - Settings > Sender Emails section and delete emails from there:
- RickGregoryAnswered on September 28, 2013 at 02:00 PMI only see 2.
The List example I provided has much more.
How do I remove all but one email – or at least remove all but one I configured leaving what you default with
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 28, 2013 at 03:25 PM
I've check it, and I guess you have sorted this out. I only see one custom email address as a sender now. As for defaulting custom email address as sender email, it's currently not possible. Our default is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RickGregoryAnswered on September 28, 2013 at 03:28 PMYes, I think this is all sorted out, thanks
I guess it took time for the system to refresh the list
Removing your defaults is not an issue. Thanks