- CoachMyRodeoAsked on September 28, 2013 at 02:21 PM
I've created several forms and all worked well on video uploads from iPhone/iPad until the new iOS 7. Now its not accepting any videos. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 28, 2013 at 03:41 PM
Please try to add extensions with All Caps Characters. Example: MP4, MOV, AVI. I will try to ask my colleague who owns an iPhone for help about this.
- CoachMyRodeoAnswered on September 28, 2013 at 03:57 PM
It's not giving error messages for incompatible file types. There is no action when a video is selected. It will load images, but not videos.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 28, 2013 at 04:06 PM
Yes, I have it tested with an emulator installed on my computer and it works well. So, files could not be the problem. Sorry for that.
My colleague is not here at the moment, maybe later today. Furthermore, I have this thread forwarded to our developers so they can further check and investigate.
Thanks for reporting.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 28, 2013 at 05:41 PM
In addition to my colleagues response about this. I have taken a look at the problem for you from your perspective since I currently own an iPhone 4S but I will be upgrading at some point to the 5S before long. Anyhow, I recall an issue about this being mentioned by someone else a few days ago and it's a problem that I expected would most likely happen. The problem is due to the way the Multi-Upload Buton works in it's programming so this is something that our developers will have to correct so that it meets the newer iOS 7's standards to work with it.
However, for the time being if you want to allow uploads on iOS 7 it will work with the Single Upload just not the MultiUpload until we fix it.
Test Screenshot on iPhone 4S (iOS 7.0.2):
It only works in Single Upload and not MultiUploader Mode. This was the same for both Mobile Safari and Mobile Chrome (latest versions).
- davidmollerAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 02:59 PMI am also experiencing this issue - I definitely need the ability to use the multiple-uploaded with ios7. Any updates on this issue?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 06:59 PM
Please create a new separate thread regarding your concern. Use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact/
Provide as much details as you can.
We will attend to it as soon as we can.
Currently, the bug ticket mentioned on this thread is still open and not yet resolved.