- morijotAsked on May 25, 2011 at 10:14 PM
Is it possible to specify the minimum number of digits that can be input into the field?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Unfortunately no, it is not possible to define a minimum number of characters for input fields.
- morijotAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Is there any type of work-around?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 27, 2011 at 08:43 AM
I think you should make the field required. That will at least ensure they enter something.
Other than that I can't think of any other way. However, I think forcing users to enter exact digits may not be a good idea. What they can do is to enter random number and that would be worse. At least when they do not enter something you would know how many correct phone numbers you have.
- tecladigitalAnswered on October 02, 2013 at 06:21 AM
I have also this need. Possibility to set minimum chareters in a field would be very nice!
- pinoytechAnswered on October 02, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. With regards on your query, can you please open/create a separate thread for further assistance?