What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I can't add a new payment method.Asked by conviction on September 29, 2013 at 07:59 PM
I can't add a new payment method to my Join Online Form. I thought I deleted the Google Checkout and want to add PayPal Pro but your system won't allow it stating that I have to delete the current payment method.
payment method online form
I've check the form and the Google Checkout Payment Tool is still there. But I recommend to backup first your submission before doing so because removing the current payment tool would remove the values selected/submitted to your form from your Form Submissions Page.
The best way to do this and to keep the data submitted to the form safe is to clone the form and use the cloned version. Here's how you can clone your existing form: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-Form-Cloning. After that, you can proceed with the following steps:
1. Edit the form in our form builder
2. Find the Google Checkout Tool and Click on it
3. Find and Click "X" button to delete the Google Checkout
4. Please be sure to click "Yes" when you asked if "You would like to keep the products to be used with another payment gateway".
5. Add Paypal Pro (the product should be automatically added to the form upon checking "Yes" on number 4.