- convictionAsked on September 29, 2013 at 07:59 PM
I can't add a new payment method to my Join Online Form. I thought I deleted the Google Checkout and want to add PayPal Pro but your system won't allow it stating that I have to delete the current payment method.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 29, 2013 at 11:20 PM
I've check the form and the Google Checkout Payment Tool is still there. But I recommend to backup first your submission before doing so because removing the current payment tool would remove the values selected/submitted to your form from your Form Submissions Page.
The best way to do this and to keep the data submitted to the form safe is to clone the form and use the cloned version. Here's how you can clone your existing form: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-Form-Cloning. After that, you can proceed with the following steps:
1. Edit the form in our form builder
2. Find the Google Checkout Tool and Click on it
3. Find and Click "X" button to delete the Google Checkout
4. Please be sure to click "Yes" when you asked if "You would like to keep the products to be used with another payment gateway".
5. Add Paypal Pro (the product should be automatically added to the form upon checking "Yes" on number 4.