- VolunteerWalthamAbbeyAsked on September 30, 2013 at 05:52 AM
Sometimes the jotforms have been coming through blank recently, is there something that we are doing wrong?
- pinoytechAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 09:08 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. I've clone your form to investigate the issue but I wasn't able to replicate the issue.
- VolunteerWalthamAbbeyAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 09:11 AMThis is today’s it is still happening.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 10:32 AM
That is actually a very strange behavior which I was not able to replicate. I cloned your form in my account and received the submission email with proper submission data.
Unfortunately, the only suggestion I can give you is to delete and add the new notification alert. This guide should help you add a new notification: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Guide to help you delete existing notification: https://www.jotform.com/help/132-How-to-Delete-Notifications-Autoresponder
Hope this helps.
- VolunteerWalthamAbbeyAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 04:29 AMYes, I have done this twice now and that had no effect either!
Is there any way I build a form from HTML and simply create a new user and paste the form over?
Hopefully this might cure it.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 05:46 AM
Unfortunately, what you want to achieve is not possible. Would you mind if I add my email address as form's notification recipient for further investigation?
- VolunteerWalthamAbbeyAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 06:17 AMYes go for it.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 08:38 AM
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce the issue that you are referring. I've made some test entry/submission on the form and I was able to see all fields. Please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/2g0ZZxgBEt0C
Can you please try to clone your form and make some actual submissions on it if that fixed the issue or not?