- MetroHealthAsked on September 30, 2013 at 01:27 PM
We have not received email notifications of newly completed forms since 9/26. I have used the test feature of the emails in our form and did not receive those either.
Is there a current issue with email notification?
- EliezerNAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 01:57 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
We've not been experiencing issues with our email notifications recently. To avoid this kind of issues make sure to setup your email settings in this way:
- Sender Name: Choose the Name field of your form.
- Sender Email: Choose email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even setup custom sender emails using any of these methods:
-Reply-to Email: Choose the Email field of your form
So, your email settings will be like this:
If the issue still persists, I recommend you to test your form using a different email address than volun**er@metro**alth.org. Also, make sure to check your Spam folder, it could be that our emails are in there.
If the issue still persists after doing all of this, I would recommend you to whitelist our domain names:
Let us know if you need further assistance with this or open a new thread to your nonrelated questions.
- MetroHealthAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 02:11 PM
We have had the same issue in the past. We have not made any changes to the form or the email notifications, yet the emails will randomly stop. We have tried all of the outlined suggestions.
Can you please provide a report of outgoing emails from your server that we can share with our IT team to determine where the message is being lost?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 02:57 PM
I have listed the recent mail logs on the following page:
However, it is probably that some logs are missing, so I have escalated the issue to our Development Team.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.