- steveoverbyAsked on September 30, 2013 at 02:22 PM
I am loving your Google Drive Spread sheet integration. However, I'm trying to find the setting to change the time stamp field time zone. We are PST (-8) and it is coming up with a different time zone. Looks EST -5
Where do I change the default in my form / set up / account?
Good Shepherd Community Church
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 02:38 PM
Submission date/time is actually based on your account's time zone settings. EST is 3 hours ahead of PST so you can convert accordingly and change your time zone settings.
Here are the steps to change:
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on the person looking icon and then click on "Account"
3. In the account page, click on the "Settings" menu and then click on "edit" button:
4. Now you can select your timezone from the dropdown:
Hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 03:57 PM
If you have responded to this thread, unfortunately cannot see it here. If you have follow up questions, kindly post it here instead http://www.jotform.com/answers/273764 so we can assist you further.
- steveoverbyAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 04:02 PMThanks.Right after I clicked send, I looked at account settings and found it. I figured you had it there. So far, I have not found anything you have not thought of.I'm really liking your forms!!!Thanks for your prompt reply