- firstaidheroAsked on September 30, 2013 at 09:34 PM
I updated my iPhone today and am having trouble logging in all day to the JotForm app. I love it and use it everyday.
I've changed my password and reset it several times, but I still can't get into the app. I've also deleted the app and reinstalled.
Please help asap!
- CesarAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 09:51 PM
Have you tried to log in with both, your username and your registered email address. Do let us know to help you better. Thank you.
- firstaidheroAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM
THANK YOU CEASAR-PROBLEM SOLVED WITH INCORRECT LOGGING IN
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Your message came in blank. Can you please re-send your message?
- mfcministriesAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Will there ever be an update for the iOS app? Mine crashes every time I try to open it from my notirication center (and has been since I downloaded months ago). This is not a new problem it happened with previous versions of iOS, too. t's very buggy.
- khrisellAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 11:12 PM