- afrorootsAsked on May 26, 2011 at 08:33 AM
I have created an e-catalog request form. I am not able to receive the email when I submit the name and email address. Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong. Thanks!
The address is http://form.jotform.com/form/11401205652, and on my personal website http://www.afroroots.eu it is not working.Page URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 08:44 AM
We were just releasing a new version and had a temporary problem on the server. It should be fixed now. Please make a test submission now.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 08:48 AM
In addition I noticed that the body of the Notification Email alert is missing the form variables.
Please recreate the email notification for this form.
First you will need to delete the existing notification, open your form then:
click on 'Setup & Embed' > 'Email Alerts' > 'Notification' > click on Delete
Afterwhich recreate the notification:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option and complete the wizard.
Hope this helps.