- AIFIBAsked on October 01, 2013 at 06:02 AM
please tell me how I can change/customize the message to a disabled web form visually and in terms of language.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 06:37 AM
Please see the screenshot (republished below) in this guide.
In the Warning Message section, click This form is currently unavailable!, edit it as desired, close the Preferences window and save the form.
Should you need further assistance, we'd be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 06:41 AM
I'll check if there's a way to edit the message's appearance and get back to you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 06:56 AM
Speaking under correction, that's a page to which all disabled forms in the system are redirected and as such, its styling is not accessible to form authors.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 07:00 AM
Actually, let me submit a ticket requesting that a "Style Warning Message" item be added to Form Limits tab. After all, since the text of the message can be edited, so should its appearance.
- eiermannAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 07:29 AM
Any update for this? I would strongly prefer to write "Please check back again soon" and add my company logo or nice gif animation instead of a warning with black background :-/
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 09:07 AM
The request ticket for this feature was already cancelled. It was cancelled because there were not enough users that actually were looking for this feature.
For now, you can still the change the message via the Warnings Message of the form. You just cannot change the style layout of the warning page.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.