- lmcromanceAsked on October 01, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I have a form where I need to have a maximum of 100 orders. I do not want to have to check back and manually turn off the form after hitting that mark. Is there a way to have the form automatically turn off after 100 entries?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Yes that's very much possible to achieve. You can limit your submissions by using "Form Limit" feature.
Here are the steps to achieve your requirement:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and click on "Preferences"
3. In the new preferences window, click on the "Form Limits" tab.
4. Input the value in the "Submission Limit" property. The value is supposed to be the number of submissions you want to receive on this form.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any further questions.