- PortalsAsked on October 01, 2013 at 02:05 PM
Created Registration form but received email with blank fieldsPage URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 03:44 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us URL of the form for further assistance?
- PortalsAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 07:33 PM
This is the code I pasted
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 07:48 PM
I made a test submission to your form in order to check if the form field content is saved ok, could you check your email?
May this issue is related with the code used to embed the form inside your website, could you try by re-embed the form using the iframe code method http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 07:55 PM
Your notification contains fields that are not on the form and some of the tags for the fields which are on the form are incorrect. The simplest way to fix this would be to delete the notification and create a new one.
Please see this guide.
If you would like clarification on anything, please let us know.