- 2adorableAsked on October 01, 2013 at 05:59 PM
i would like to create a new jotform account and have an exact duplicate of my current account? can that be dont? or can i more all my data from this account to a new one if i create one?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 06:45 PM
If you are referring to moving the forms submission data to another form on another account, -- we can do this for you. BUT this will require complete transfer of the form to the target account. Meaning, the submission data from the source account will no longer exists as it will be completely moved to the target account.
Please tell us which form and account you wanted to do this, should you opt to proceed.
- 2adorableAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 06:56 PM
no i just want to make a copy of the account? so i can have the form submissions in another account
- thebuzzmarketingAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 06:58 PM
I asked the same question the other day. Please let me know how I can have this done ASAP. Thanks.
- CesarAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 07:10 PM
One of my colleagues has answer your thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/271230-Can-I-migrate-forms-to-a-different-account#1. Kindly reply on that thread so that we can help you with your issue, through there. Thank you.
- 2adorableAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 07:14 PM
that thread does not load. it keeps refreshing on its own?
and its not just the form i also want to migrate the form data also
- 2adorableAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 07:15 PM
but i would like to duplicate it not move it
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 07:19 PM
The only means to do this is make the other account a sub-user of the other account.
Here is the guide for that How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User
There is no means to copy accounts and have 2 similar existing accounts.
Please inform us if this cannot work for what you need.
You are not able to view the thread by thebuzzmarketing because it was a private thread which only them are allowed to access.