- IslandParadiseAsked on October 01, 2013 at 06:36 PM
Here's a screen shot of the template I am using but the name on the tab show the template name! I don't want that there. Please explain how to remove this. Also how can I replace the JotForm pencil tip favicon with my own company logo? Or is that a premium little feature that I would have to pay for?
- IslandParadiseAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 06:47 PM
Sorry! I meant to ask "How to do I change the tab name in my web browser FROM the template's name TO my company name and favicon?" I hope this makes sense and someone has a solution.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 07:37 PM
in order to change the form title showed at the browser windows/tab you should change the "Form Title" under the form preferences:
From your form builder:
1 - Select "Setup & Embed" tab
2 - Click on "Preferences" icon
3 - Under "General Settings" change the "Page Title" option.
In order to change the favicon:
first you will need to create an HTML page where your from will be embeded, then you should add the meta tag for your icon inside the html HEAD section
<link rel="icon" target="_blank" href="http://yourwebdomain/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon">
<!-- Your embed code here-->
Once you edited the html file, save it "example.html" the uploaded it to your web hosting, and your form url will be something like "http://yourwebdomain/example.html"
Check this guide about which embed cod should you use, I recomend you the iframe code method.
hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- IslandParadiseAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 09:27 PMThank you for your reply and help on the tab pages. Found it! As for the favicon, I will have to take a little more time to review the instructions – I’m not very good at coding.
Thanks again though! I love your forms!!!
Island Paradise Vacations LLC
...let us get you here
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 09:43 PM
And I love your avatar, Danielle! (I right-clicked it and opened it in a new tab to see it bigger. Very cool :)
Anyway, we're happy to have been able to assist you.