- intefixAsked on October 02, 2013 at 04:01 AM
Thank you for your services...
I'm try-maker web pages - forms associated with MySql databases. My data usually is more than 12 fields.
So have a very long form. I don't like that.
I want to put my fields in two columns or 3 sometimes if it's a lot.
I've got accomplished using div's but my broken automation events in js and css files.
Is it here a good sample whith more fields in columns?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 02, 2013 at 11:13 AM
You can simply use our Field Positioning Function. Check it here: Form Field Positioning. This should allow you to align fields vertically.
Let us know if you need any further assistance about this function.
- intefixAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 02:52 AM
Ok good idea but the results is not good...is not Column real...any idea?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 03:29 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 03:37 AM
Can you please take a look at this clone form if this works: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32752228889972
If yes, inject this custom css into your form.
border: 1px solid #ccc;
width: 445px !important;
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- intefixAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 04:03 AM
Thank you for quick response and solution...I think will am ok with that...
Again thank you!!!!
- pinoytechAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 04:24 AM
On behalf of my colleague Welvin, you are quite welcome! If you need our assistance again, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!
- intefixAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 07:32 AM
1)How add "html" icon/button in editor? tongle editor in editor header?
2)I want 2nd group time to be invisible. Ok that..How add a small + icon/link (ajax) on right "1η Ώρα Λήξης" convert visible 2nd group like add new record?
here is form live.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 09:03 AM
intelfix could you open a new forum thread with your new request, we will glad to help you if you open separated threads.