How can I update our credit card information?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on May 26, 2011 at 11:17 AM

    The credit card on file has been cancelled. How do I go about changing the credit card on file?

  • Profile Image
    Answered on May 26, 2011 at 11:25 AM

    Your payment was made using our payment gateway: Plimus. So, we do not have access to your credit card information. You might be able to change your credit card info by logging into your Plimus account. You will need to find out your Plimus username (a long string of numbers) from the original plimus email you received when you paid for JotForm, then enter it on the link below and enter the email address used in email.


    That will reset your password and you can then login there to change the CC details.


    If you cannot do that, I can cancel your subscription and you can re-subscribe your account when it expires.