- SteveRedmanAsked on October 03, 2013 at 09:43 AMI have added a form to my site but not uploaded it yet... I have tested it and when I press submit I get an Error message.Form ID did not match. How do I correct this?Thanks
- fivetownhoopdreamsAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 09:46 AM
What is the submit button doing? Submitting to your email or payment?
- SteveRedmanAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 09:48 AM
Submitting to email
- fivetownhoopdreamsAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 09:56 AM
Have you filled out your email information on the email alerts page? Have you tested the email settings there first to see it if it works?
- SteveRedmanAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Yes I've filled out the details and sent a test to my email which I received. But then I got this message when I tried it again. After clicking Submit the error box appears and the submit button reads Please wait...
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 10:51 AM
could you share with us the link where you are showing the form in order to make further investiagtions, i can see that you have several forms at your account, could you share with us the name or the link to that form.
Meanwhile could you try by re-embeding your form using the iframe code method,
Will also helpful if you give us more information ie: are you using a html code generator to create your site?
- SteveRedmanAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 11:05 AM
The form is the New Notebooks form.
Will try re embedding with iframe code.
I am using iWeb 09 to create the site.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 11:11 AM
the standalone version of your form is working ok http://www.jotformeu.com/form/32753992346363.
Could you please check this guide about adding a form to iWeb
- SteveRedmanAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I have followed the guide and still get the same error. I tried using iframe coding and still got the same error.
I think I will remove the form from "My forms" and create another from scratch to see if that works?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 11:30 AM
It could be a good solution, but as I requested before, could you share with us the link to your web where you are trying to show your form in order to make further investigations?
- SteveRedmanAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 11:59 AM
the page is http://www.corporatenotebooks.co.uk/index.html But I haven't uploaded the changes yet (the form)
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 01:06 PM
as the standalone version of the form is working ok, could you let us know once you have the form embedded at your site, so we can try to find out what is wrong.
- Steve RedmanAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Sorry for the delay... I have uploaded the form to the site and it seems to be working fine. However it looks as it should on both Chrome and Safari, but comes out in a different configuration in Firefox and doesn't show the submit button.
- EliezerNAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 01:27 PM
I have checked your form using FireFox, I pressed Submit and the error doesn't appear. The Submit button also display correctly in both, Chrome and FireFox:
If you are not able to see the submit button, I would recommend you to clear your browser's caches and cookies, that should work.
Let us know if you need further assistance with this.