- stressfreeAsked on October 03, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I woould like to know if my IP Address is blocked 18.104.22.168
- EliezerNAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
You were right, your IP address was blocked. But I already whitelisted it:Result: 22.214.171.124 is added to White List
Let us know if you need further assistance about this or open a new thread to make nonrelated questions.
- stressfreeAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 12:58 PMits still not sending me the submissions to my email, will it take time for the emails to come through since it was blacklisted and now whitelisted, thanks
- fivetownhoopdreamsAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 02:06 PM
Stress - It can take up to 72 hours for a IP to be marked as whitelisted.
Don't stress about it! LOL
- EliezerNAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 02:23 PM
If you are not getting the notification emails at your email inbox, I would recommend you to check your spam folder and to whitelist our domain names:
(We use Amazon SES method for "firstname.lastname@example.org" sender.)
Also make sure to have the email settings of your notifications in this way:
- Sender Name: Choose the Name field of your form.
- Sender Email: Choose email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even setup custom sender emails using any of these methods:
- Reply-to Email: Choose the Email field of your form.
So, your settings will be in this way:
Please let us know if the issue still persists.