- daletillmanAsked on October 03, 2013 at 12:33 PM
The headings on the form on the top side of each of these boxes:
Full Name, Address, Birthdate, Home Value / Mortgage Balance, Phone / Email...they are greyed out UNTIL you click on each box. How do I "un-grey" these box headings/labels?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 01:42 PM
In order to fixed the issue, inject this custom css into your form.
color: #000 !important;
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 01:49 PM
That is because you have selected the font color of your form to the grey color "#F0F0FA".
Here are the steps to change the font color of your form:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed"
2. Click on "Preferences"
3. Click on "Form Style" tab in the preference window.
4. Select the font color you want in the "Font Color" property.
Hope this helps.