- northwoodsuuAsked on May 26, 2011 at 12:38 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 27, 2011 at 07:32 AM
1. Load the form in question into the form builder/editor
2. From the "Quick Tools" menu, insert a "Phone" field:
3. Label it "Home Phone"
4. Repeat Steps 2 and 3, substituting "Cell Phone" and "Work Phone" respectively for the label
5. At this stage the fields will be lined up vertically:
(Here the form's labels are right aligned)
6. To get the three fields on one line, right-click each of them in succession, starting from the bottom one (Work Phone) and from the contextual menu click "Shrink":
7. The resulting combo phone field should look like this
8. Save your changes
Please let us know if this satisfactorily addresses your query. If it does not, please re-phrase the question and if possible, include screenshots.