- pre11328Asked on October 03, 2013 at 01:44 PM
Hi I am having trouble inserting the code into my site. I am not sure which code to use, embed or source code???
I use Goddaddy's web site builder, you can insert HTML directly into the pages and there is also a section for scripts, however I cannot seem to get either to work, could someone possibly call me to give me a hand with this because I would like to use your product for my business and will not be able to if i cannot get past this.
Thanks so muchPage URL:
- fivetownhoopdreamsAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 01:58 PM
Look at this forum submission:
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 02:38 PM
Could you try by using the iframe code method in order to embed the form in your site, please share with us the link of your site where you are trying to embed the form in order to give you better help
http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code paste the generated code inside the HTML box, it possible that the form will be visible onlye when the site is alive and not from the web builder view.
- UherbalistAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 02:44 PM
I just use the emded and copy the lines of code (highlight and control-c). Then I paste them into either an iframe or html window in Godaddy.
- Olga2222Answered on October 03, 2013 at 03:25 PM
А не подскажите, можно ли созданную анкету разместить в группе вконтакте?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 03:30 PM
Привет Ольга, не могли бы Вы открыть новую тему форума с вашим запросом.
Hi Olga, could you open a new forum thread with your request.