- akassoverAsked on October 03, 2013 at 02:05 PM
I have a three page form. Right now, if someone fills out the first two pages and then stops when they get to the third page, the data they entered gets lost. Is there a way to have Jotform save their work as they go so if they abandon the form at the last page, I still get the info?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 02:35 PM
What you want to achieve in your form is possible. Please take a look at this article for more detailed information: http://www.jotform.com/help/227-How-to-Enable-Auto-Fill-Feature-Save-Form-Entries-to-Continue-Later
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- akassoverAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 02:50 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 03:17 PM
You are quite welcome! If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!
- akassoverAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 03:24 PM
Ah, just tried it out. It looks like it doesn't send the data back to me, it just keeps it so the visitor can pick up where they left off...
How do I set it so I get the info entered on screen 1 as soon as the visitor clicks "next", even if they don't complete screen 2?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 04:27 PM
My apologies. You might like to take a look at this article for more detailed information.