- gemwrigleyAsked on May 26, 2011 at 01:39 PM
I wish to downgrade my account from premium back to the free one. What will happen with the results I already have? I wont lose them will I? This is for a university project and I need the data. If you could let me know thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 02:10 PM
Cancelling your premium or professional subscription will NOT affect your forms in any way. Your account will only revert back to its free status. If you cancelled way before your subscription's billing date, your account shall stay as premium or professional until the time you have paid for expires.
If you have paid via credit card (Plimus):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
If you have paid via Paypal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
Let me know if you need further assistance in cancelling your subscription.