- intefixAsked on October 03, 2013 at 11:57 PM
I added in my form "Editor Mode - Rich text". Is it possible to add advance editor? Or how add html toggle/icon, insert/edit image (border/h-v space etc) properties?
- CesarAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Unfortunately such options currently do not exist for the Editor Mode. I will go ahead and submit the ticket to perform a feature request. Now, I wont be able to promise the feature would be implemented, nor would I be able to provide an ETA on when such feature would be available if it was ever to be impemented. Nevertheless we value your input and this would provide feedback to our develeopment team. If there are any updates from the development team in regards to your thread, they will be posted on this thread. Thank you.
- intefixAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 12:26 AM
- intefixAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 06:58 AM
I added that in this form is a new version of editor...working but icons not visible...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 07:29 AM
It is because the editor icons does not exist on your server. http://www.geocity.gr/nicEditorIcons.gif
Or, it might be on the wrong folder path. You should transfer that gif on the root directory of your site in order for the icons to be shown.
- intefixAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 08:49 AM
nicEditorIcons.gif exist of cource but in a subfolder js/images How change path?
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 09:28 AM
Please replace this path below and the attached screenshot.
From this js/images/nicEditorIcons.gif
to this polis/js/images/nicEditorIcons.gif
Hope this helps.