- labyouqtAsked on October 04, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I dont have a check mark for a secure submission because I don't want the ssl submission for my form. But on my account it is still counting the ssl and I am afraid that it might disable my form once I reach 10. Right now I have 170 submission for the month and I don't really need the ssl.
Is there a way to remove that on my form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 01:07 PM
Can you please share with us the Form URL in question? Also, we would like to check the webpage to where this form is currently embedded. If you have multiple forms, let us know all.
By the way, I've check this account, and I don't see any form on it so I assumed this is a sub-account. Am I correct?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 01:09 PM
Oops! I'm sorry, I forgot to mention. I would suggest re-embedding your form(s) and make sure to uncheck the SSL Box in the embed wizard:
- vvanceAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 01:17 PM
I remove the check mark from my form and re -embed the form again but it is still counting the ssl submission.
I was using another account when I submitted this question. I was trying to figure out by using another account to see if I can figure out to not have the ssl submission.
The form was under vvance.
The forms are located here https://sites.google.com/site/oabdistance/home/oab-assessment-form-1
- pinoytechAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 03:04 PM
Google Sites forces our form to use HTTPS even when you've embedded your form as HTTP since they run on HTTPS. The solution is to put your non-SSL (HTTP) form to the Google Sites using 3rd party Embed Gadget. Here's how:
1. Go to your site.
2. Switch to Edit mode.
3. Open "Insert Menu" Select "More gadgets" at the bottom.
4. Select "Embed Gadget".5. Put your form iFrame embed code, adjust gadget width and height, then press OK.If you need further assistance, please let us know.Thank you!
- vvanceAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 03:26 PM
I did that, but the form is not showing up. Just a white page.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 04:09 PM
I was able to see your forms and it seems to be working fine on my end upon checking. Please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/Cs2kzEBR
Can you please clear your browser cache and cookies?
- vvanceAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 04:15 PM
Right now there is no problem displaying my forms, its actualyl live. I am using the adding the form using "adding gadget by url" with the formID. But using the steps to embed the gadget the form is not showing.
Displaying the form is not the issue, its the submission with the SSL. We have 3 submissions at the moment and my SSL is now at 3. If Although my limit for the form submission is 170 I am not sure if the form will be disabled once it reached the 10 ssl submission.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 07:40 PM
You probably acquired more submission limit through our GetMore program, the thing is that this only apply for non secure submissions. Your account limit for SSL is still 10.
I have reset the SSL counter to zero. Please make sure you followed pinoytech advises and try to send another submission after the changes. If the submission keeps coming as SSL, then it seems google is forcing the form to use the https protocol and it that case you must change your hosting service or upgrade to Premium
- DOMICHAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Hi! Please reset in my account SSL counter to zero, but I don't used this submission.
- CesarAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Kindly create a new thread for your current issue. As to avoid any confusions with what is being discussed on this thread. Thank you.