- MiCleftAsked on May 26, 2011 at 10:19 PM
I'm getting the following error message every time someone uploads a .jpg through one of my forms. This has never been an issue in the past, and the odd thing is that even those forms (that are still banked in my JotForm records) with uploaded .jpg files that I was able to open previously - are also not viewable and have same error message!
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
Please help!Page URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 11:44 PM
Please try it now. It should be fixed now.
- concentricAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I am getting that same error message on multiple attachments and submissions.
Please Help!This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.<Error><Code>InternalError</Code><Message>We encountered an internal error. Please try again.</Message><RequestId>B9751DF27F598BBA</RequestId><HostId>G7xO9lURzjZAyFcYQMdpeBIUZR6k3d7KuzUzbtK5VkU6T+qC6OUoGeRA8C9WWjjM</HostId></Error>
- concentricAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 12:59 PM
It doesn this forMultiple file types too... not just one
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 01:59 PM
I apologize for this problem and I did some testing but I am not able to reproduce the problem on my end with the file uploading through one of my own forms.
I can also see that you have a couple of different upload forms involving documents it seems. Are you experiencing this issue on all your forms?
Also, could you please provide us a link to the forms it is affecting if that is the case so that we can further investigate as to why it is affecting those forms so that we can correct this problem, thanks.
- rvannattaAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 06:06 PMWe are starting to see a lot of these errors. Here is one example:http://www.jotform.co/uploads/rvannatta/11284728269/227056074458393253/DAV439GR03BPO.xlsThis XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>45C11D45A6927FF8</RequestId><HostId>G7ATThyCn0se1jBpNE+1ubYDyJ0L+A/bbxgOqwfXKJbpTXKMv4wmZev4mrq3EXvH</HostId></Error>
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 07:55 PM
- dailyedmAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I am having the same problem! please help!
- KadeJMAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 12:46 PM
We understand that your issue is probably related but we would kindly like to request that you please open your problem up with further details about it via a New Thread so that we can treat it more respectively and individually to avoid any thread confusion incase it happens to be slightly different depending on the investigation of the problem, thank you.