- davinci83Asked on October 06, 2013 at 06:20 PM
i am currently unable to login or access my jotform account. i noticed the problem yesterday after i recieved a report that my ip had been blocked due to a suspected pishing issue or someting related to that. i wrote to the support team, and i am now able to acess your site. however i am unable to access my account to make changes to my form. i tried a password reset, but did not recieve any mail with reset instructions. i tried the procedue about three times and still havent recieved any mail.
my jot fom username is davinci83
thanks in advance.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 06, 2013 at 06:37 PM
- davinci83Answered on October 06, 2013 at 06:58 PM
thanks for your quick respnse. howevr the problem remains the same.
my username is davinci83
however it says my password does not match. ive tried sending the reset instructions, but i still am not receving any mails in eitherofmy mail boxes. thank
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 06, 2013 at 07:02 PM
I found that your email was in our bounce list. Please try resetting your password you should be able to receive emails now.Result: firstname.lastname@example.org is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 552-'5.2.0 Xt431m0012s3H6F01t436C IB212 m= sg rejected as spam'
Let me know if this works.
- davinci83Answered on October 06, 2013 at 07:13 PMhi therethe problem has been resolved,thank you so much for your help.Vincent