- dawnwisemanAsked on June 14, 2010 at 01:12 PMUnder unique submission in the preference settings, what is the difference between loose check and strict check?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 15, 2010 at 05:20 AMLoose check only checks using cookies. Strict check also looks at IP address.
- jarmersonAnswered on August 05, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Is there any way to customize the duplicate message, or at least remove the Jotform logo?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 04:08 AM
Can I configure the form to allow only up to a specific number of submissions per day (or per hour, per week or whatever time frame I choose) from a specific IP address? I don't want to block multiple submissions from a user forever. I just don't want her/him submitting the form more than a specified number of times over a specified period. Is it possible to do that with JotForm?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 05:57 AM
No, it is not possible to do that with JotForm.
- discomobysAnswered on February 05, 2011 at 01:59 PM
It's a shame. We'd like to be allowed to edit our own message or redirection url.