- C4analyticsAsked on October 07, 2013 at 12:49 PM
I am the digital advertising agency for my client. I made a form for them using this platform, but am receiving all the form submissions. How do I make it so this request a not send to my email but the clients?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 01:46 PM
In order for you to change the email address of any email alert, follow the steps below1. Log into the JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.You can also Send Form Emails to Multiple Recipients.