What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I switch the email of who receives completed form submissions?Asked by C4analytics on October 07, 2013 at 12:49 PM
I am the digital advertising agency for my client. I made a form for them using this platform, but am receiving all the form submissions. How do I make it so this request a not send to my email but the clients?
In order for you to change the email address of any email alert, follow the steps below1. Log into the JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.You can also Send Form Emails to Multiple Recipients.