- volunteeratafterschoolmattersAsked on October 07, 2013 at 02:13 PM
I am using JotForm for my organization's volunteer application. I am noticing though that many of the individuals who are filling out the volunteering form are too young to volunteer, as we only accept volunteers who are 18+ years or older. I do not want them to eat up my submission numbers, as I am on the free plan and can only get 100 per month... so, I am wondering if there is a way to make a rule that prevents those with birthdates after 1995 from submitting.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 07, 2013 at 03:13 PM
You may try to set a condition that hides your submit button based on before 1995. Technically, you should set it to 1996-01-01
To do this:
1. Go to your form and click Setup & Embed
2. Click Conditions
3. Choose Show and Hide Form Fields then click Next
4. On the next window. You have to set the following Options:
In this way this should restrict them from submitting the form if their Birth Date is below 1995. You can try this one and let me know if you encounter any problems. I will surely help you out.
- heidihoAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 09:44 AM
Is there away that if the date put in is under 18 that the field will hoghlight in the same way if you have "required" is ticked? Just so that my customers know which field is missing.