- lisazAsked on October 07, 2013 at 03:19 PM
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 04:01 PM
In order to show the total at your form please set the option Show Total on at your payment tool field.
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- lisazAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 08:28 PMThank you. When I pick a quantity…it still does not add It up correctly
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 07, 2013 at 09:10 PM
Hello, it looks like you are using a Custom Property rather than a Quantity Property. It seems it will not add up as long as you use the Custom Property.
Please let me know if this is the same on your end and if it fixes your problem. Thanks
- lisazAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 09:43 PMThat is what I have marked.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 11:42 PM
As an option you can also try "Users can select multiple products" so instead of radio button that would change to checkbox. Would that work for you?