- balyoluAsked on October 08, 2013 at 03:21 AM
I have just gone into my settings and tried to revert from a paid subscrition to the basic free one.
The reason is that we are closing down, and won't be needing any jotform anymore. I get a message saying that my subscrition has been scheduled to be cancelled manually. I want to make sure that it does, and that I won't be charged for next month (payment would be due tomorrow).
Please confirm that it is so.
- gori-mathewAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 03:24 AM
It looks like you've paid with PayPal and that is why you got this message about the manual downgrade. Our system as of right now does not do this fully automatically for PayPal so instead what happens is that it ques you into a list that we check and downgrade on a weekly basis since we have to cancel PayPal Subscriptions manually from our end.
You can actually do this yourself within your own PayPal Account by doing the following if you want it to happen quicker instead of waiting on us to do it for you:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
3. Select My money.
4. In the 'My pre-approved payments' section, click Update.
5. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
6. Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
- balyoluAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 03:32 AMThank you for your quick reply.
I actually already did go into my Paypal account and cancelled the
subscription manually. so I gather there should be no problems?.
thank you again,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 03:49 AM
Yes, that should automatically cancel your subscription with us. When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again, but your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires (October 11, 2013).