- johannawiseAsked on October 08, 2013 at 04:36 AM
I have had several problems with coupon codes:
1) sometimes they work, and sometimes they don't. No idea why or when.
2) applying a discount to a total purchase did not function, so switched to discount per product
3) applying a discount to a total purchase when multiple quantities of the same product are offered do not work. The discount is applied to each item rather than the total purchase.
#1 is my biggest problem as I lose customers when they cannot apply the coupon code to receive a discount. #s 2 & 3 I can work around. I have attached a screen shot showing the entry of the coupon code, the selection of the product for which the coupon code is applicable, and the fact that the discount price does not appear!
BTW, with the free package, I understand I get 3 submissions. What is a submission? When someone registers for my conference, they submit a form and pay via paypal. Is that 1 or 2 submissions? Also, how many payments via Paypal do I receive/month with the free package?
Thank you, in advance, for your assistance!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 05:36 AM
Your stand alone form works just fine however, when I checked the form in your page here http://connectworkthrive.com/registration-payment/, there's indeed a problem. This was the caused of the 3 issues you've identified. The problem is related to code conflict, this makes the form to malfunction. This is why code coupons and form validations are not working. To fix this, simply re-embed your form using iframe embed code. This should fixed everything.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 05:39 AM
By the way, regarding on your 2nd question please open a new thread thread about it so we can assist you without making any branches on the main topic.
Thank you for your understanding.