- kohartzelAsked on October 08, 2013 at 01:11 PM
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 01:54 PM
Yes you can change your payment method from PayPal to Credit Card but you need to cancel your subscription first in your PayPal account then let us know to avoid your account being downgraded to FREE then you can re-upgrade and choose your payment method to Credit Card.
Here's how you can cancel your subscription in your PayPal account.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
Inform us once you have cancelled your subscription in your PayPal so that we could assist you.
- guest_22696444522053Answered on October 08, 2013 at 01:59 PMOK I have cancelled my PayPal subscription.
Now what should I do now?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 02:24 PM
Your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires, in other words, your account is scheduled to downgrade on October 29th, 2013. Then, you will be able to re-subscribe to the service using your credit card details. If you do not want to wait, we can manually switch the account to the starter plan.
Thank you for using our service.
- guest_22696444522053Answered on October 08, 2013 at 02:28 PMI will wait. Thank you.