- srferraroAsked on October 08, 2013 at 02:24 PM
Require the following...
1. Need detailed explanation of adding options for set contribution amounts. Want to establish options for three separate and distinct amounts.
2. Need detailed explanation of adding option for donor to establish their own contribution amount
3. Need detailed explanation of adding option for recurring donation.
4. Have an existing PayPal account, which has been duly noted within form already and as shown in screenshot.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 02:54 PM
Unfortunately, this can't be done using a single form. One and two are possible in a single form, but three isn't and would only possible by creating a workaround such as the one provided on this article: How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form.
Here's an example form for questions no. 1 & 2: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32806163570957. Prices from item A to C are defined and the ability to manually input an amount to the last item. There is a default price of 1$ and is hidden by injecting a custom CSS codes to the form. The box from the last item is added by enabling custom quantity box: How To Add Options In The Payment Form (Step 1: #5.)
Here's the final output form when you combine the recurring donation charge form and this form: http://www.jotform.co/form/32806018739862
Let us know if you need any further assistance.